Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Well, I'm leaving today to head home for some quality time with the parents.  Internet is on the fritz there, so I expect little to no posting the next few days.  Since I won't get a chance tomorrow I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and safe traveling.  See you in a few days.  BTW, if Notre Dame loses tonight and has two straight losing seasons, does that mean they'll be calling Urban Meyer tomorrow?  We can only wish.


Merry Christmas everyone!

2 Comments:

goooooood girl said...

your blog is very fine......

Peter Robert Casey said...

Hello there,
I am Peter Robert Casey and I am a basketball columnist. I have initiated an idea to create a sports blogroll where bloggers from all sports disciplines could participate. All you need to do is to add my blog link to your blog and i'll do the same. That way, we could have a mutual partnership and we could refer visitors to each other's blog.
Please let me know if you would be interested.

Your's in Hoops,
Peter Robert Casey
http://www.peterrobertcasey.com